Indianapolis Class Action Lawsuit Attorneys
We fight for your needs.
Course action legal actions allow sets of those that have been likewise damaged to follow claims which will never be large enough to pursue in split, specific legal actions. Class action attorneys at Cohen & Malad, LLP handle class action lawsuits involving class users not just in Indianapolis and through the state of Indiana but additionally in course actions which are multi-state, nationwide and international in range.
- customer claims against banks for poor costs
- claims against insurance providers for denials of advantages
- claims with respect to employees for under-compensation
- claims for privacy violations for information safety breaches
- claims for faulty services and products
As an example, some banking institutions charge their clients account that is excessive costs that soon add up to vast amounts for the banking institutions but that are in fairly lower amounts from each consumer.